Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Party!!!

Hey Jammers!
I'm sorry I was so sad yesterday. I'm better now! Ok well I thought we should have a Halloween Party! Everyone could come in costumes! Best one would get a prize! My goal is to have the whole Jamaa talking about by October! So please, please, please, PLEASE pass it on!!! And tell them to pass it on and so on. Here's the details:
Date: October 30
Time: 5:00
Place: pandagirl555's den (a.k.a. my den)
Server: Ramu
Backup server: Kama

Since this going to be at my den, if you have any non-member or member Halloween items you don't want PLEASE send them to me. If you want me to send them back after the party just post a comment. I'm not a scammer. I promise. I hope you can make it! Until next time, JAM ON! -Magical Iceystone :D

2 comments:

  1. ill try to go. I wrote it down and ill put it on my fridge!! :) can't wait!!

    jl10

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)