Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lots of weird glitches!!!!!!!

Hi Jammers!!!
Today, I was playing Gem Breaker and after I finished I was clicked my den button to go back to my den and then A BLACK SCREEN CAME UP!!!!!! Sorry I didn't get a picture of this but everything was there except the background like I saw the little buttons at the top of the screen and the little bar on the button of the screen. So I clicked the "switch animals" button and this came up:

Weird huh?
So I re-loaded the page and then went to my den AGAIN. And when I came there there were two fun facts there!!!!! Sorry I didn't get to take a pic of that either. Anyway you get what I mean! Weird right??? Have any of these happened to you??? Please post a comment if you did!! Until next time, JAM ON!!! -Magical Iceystone XD



                                                                       

1 comment:

  1. ive seen a fact in my friends den before....

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)