Friday, June 22, 2012

New Update, Penguins, hummingbirds and more!!

Hey Jammers!!
AJ just updated and its my job to tell you whats Jammin'! First up penguins are now available to EVERYONE!! Both members and non-members!! YAY!!


Next for furniture we have the new awesome star couch!!


For clothing there's nothing new except for flag and flip flops. Also now you can get hummingbirds for a 1 month membership. I have barely seen anyone with a hummingbird though. Do you have one??


Anyway also now theres the journey book for Crystal Sands. For a prize you get a lemonade stand. I was wondering if you guys want a Journey Book Guide. Comment if you do!!



Don't forget the rare values. Are there any rare items that you think should have higher value? Comment here and tell me!!



And there's the new sun balloon in the Summer Carnival. Little pricey but I LOVE it!!



And there was a riddle in the Jamaa Journal that said this:

I live in many areas around the world
My colors range from black to red
From gray to white
I am known for being sly and clever
and I am soon coming to Jamaa!!

What Am I?

I think I know what it is but what do you think? Comment and tell me! And there's the arcade sale in the Sole Arcade. All of the are 200 gems!!! That's really cheap so stock up now!



It lasts until the net update which is in two weeks. OK I think thats about it. Comment if I missed anything!! Ok until net time, JAM ON! -IceyPaw


13 comments:

  1. tell us what the new animal is from this riddle "I live in many areas around the world i rangefrom black to red from gray to white i am known for being sly and clever and i am soon comming to jammaa WHAT IS IT" XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys. The answer is actually not a fox. Its a Jackal!! I don't know if you have it in your part of the world but there are quite a few here in
      South Africa. They almost look like foxes but are definately not the same!

      Delete
  2. I think the answer to the riddle is a chameleon. I would love to have a journey book guide!!

    -jl10

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it is a fox! They are red and black. They are white and gray in the winter. They are sly and clever. At first i thought of a racoon. But they are grey, black, and white. And i wish it is also for nonmembers. And that nonmembers get room for three animals too . If only they would.
    friend me Firefrost

    Mythical Fierywolf

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, Magical Icystone my name is Beatriz like one of your siblings, but spelled differently.

    friend me Firefrost

    Mythical Fierywolf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!! I'll tell my sis that. agree with you, I think it's a fox.
      ~IceyPaw

      Delete
  5. Yeah, it definitely is a fox because they are always sly and clever (in cartoons at least) and they are those colors!
    FIND ME ON AJ:
    FloraPrettyPet13
    GO TO MY BLOG:
    www.ajfoxmessenger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a fox i can tell and i found a website were it says they are. So there i spilled it is a fox!!!!!!!!! friend me on animaljam i am:iampretty987

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry if i was mean i was the one above this one i didnt mean too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a fox i'm totally going to get one when they come out!!!!!


    Friend me on Animal jam i'm josiebear02

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Penguin? Okay please don't say I'm dumb it was a guess not reading it so please!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)