Sunday, September 25, 2011

Glitches and trees...

Hi Jammers!
Today I was in Appondale and was taking a nap in the tree. Its really fun!! Here's a pic:


Try it out!!! Also I saw this glitch today! Its really annoying me. Hers a pic:



As you can see the plus sign is all the way in the bottom corner though some of the boxes are empty and some aren't!!!!!!! This is really annoying me so if anyone for Animal Jam HQ is reading this, PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK sorry.Until next time, JAM ON!!! -Magical Iceystone :D






2 comments:

  1. I have that glitch so bad.My trade list is almost full and I can only see around3 things. it is SO anoying
    jl10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Magical! I saw you on my blog. Thanks for the post! I will try to keep my three blogs going. Keep it up! I suggets jammers on here advertise this awesome blog! I know I will try!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)