Sunday, August 14, 2011

Two new mystery animals!!!!

Hey Jammers! Guess what? Theres a new pet coming out!!!!! It kind of looks like a hamster to me. What do YOU think it looks like? Commment on this post and tell me! The person who gets it right BEFORE the news of what it is comes out will get a special prize from me! If your posting a commment plz tell me your username on animaljam so if your right i can send u this prize!!!! If two people get it right the person who posted their answer first will get the prize!!!!
Mystery Pet
Now theres also a new animal thats coming out! 

New Animal
I think its a crocodile or alligator. What do YOU think it is? Now its the same rules as the the Mystery pet contest.  The person who gets it right BEFORE the news of what it is comes out will get a special prize from me! If your posting a commment plz tell me your username on animaljam so if your right i can send u this prize!!!! If two people get it right the person who posted their answer first will get the prize!!!! Good luck on both of the contests, Magical Iceystone :)

3 comments:

  1. i think it is a pig! and i think the the mystery animal is a crocodile

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a guinea pig and a croc .-.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a hamster and the other is a croc seeme111 here :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)