Sunday, August 14, 2011

Double gems for Twister!!!!

Hey Jammers! If you play twister you'll get double the gems you earn!!! So if you get 100 gems play Twister now for a little bit you'll get 200!

 Twister is located in the Coral Canyons Pathway. To get to it got to Crystal Sands and go to the far right. There will be a little passageway. 

Go through there and upon a rock are the little game control thing. Click that to start playing! My first time I got 28 gems but them you times that by two so I got 58! In the game you are a bird. I think this bird is Mira. Anyway you use your mouse to steer where you want to go. Go throught the gold hoops to get extra points. Don't touch any objects such as houses, pots, trees, etc. 



Hope this helps, Magical Iceystone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)