Saturday, August 20, 2011

Secret Message in Jamaa Journal

Hey Jammers!!!
Magical Iceystone here with the help of a special Jammer, Sparkle Coolwolf! Anyway in the August issue of the Jamaa Journal, Vol. 41, their is a secret mesage! Go to the back of the paper to see more about it. i'm gonna hold a small contest! If you know what the code is comment with your username and i will send you a prize! The first person to comment with the right answer will win!!! Until my next post, Jam on! -Magical Iceystone :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi cool blog! it says: jamaa is changing,new lands,new animals,new games,changing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! If you follow my blog I'll follow yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also do you want me to put your blog on my list of other blogs? Also spread the word about my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the hidden word is giraffe y user name is 90026JK

      Delete
    2. the hidden word is geraffe and my user name is 90026JK

      Delete
  4. Giraffe

    BTW I'm not a member soo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hidden word is giraffe. my username is abcdhhg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT SAYS HOW I FIND IT

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)