Friday, July 20, 2012

Foxes, painting, and gems!!

Yo yo yo Jammers!!
So in the new update Jamaa got FOXES!!! They are so cute I love them! I have a feeling they're going to become like wolves.


And the turtle pet is coming in the next update!!! Can't wait!


And there's a new painting system in the Coral Canyon's Art Studio!


The new item is a mailbox!


And for clothing there's the knight helmet.


And AJ raised 50 million gems in just two months!! I wonder how much that means they're going to donate... Anyway so Jammers keep donating gems!! 
Okay so they finally put a new shop in Coral Canyons callen the Den Depot when sounds like Home Depot to me XD. So basically you can just buy dens there. 


Cool right? The costume corner is same as last week so that's about it. Ok until next, JAM ON!- IceyPaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)