Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2500 gem letters!!!

Hey Jammers!
There has been a rumor going around that AJ HQ is sending letters around giving 2500 gems to jammers! Unfortunately I can't find paint so I can't post a pic of it :(. But this is what it says: 

Lots of changes have been going on in Jamaa. Here's 2500 gems to show our appreciation for your patience as we make Jamaa better for all Jammers!

I think I got this letter 'cause I have been going on AJ for almost a year now I think so don't feel disapointed if you don;t get one!! I'm sue if this is for members only or not. Comment if you got one! I will try to post a pic ASAP!!! Also I will be having a fashion contest for spring so dress your animal in a spring out fit and send me a pic of it!!! If you don't know how to take screen shots I will be doing a post on that soon! Until next time, JAM ON! -Iceypaw :)

P.S. My username is pandagirl555 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)