Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lots and lots of new stuff

Hey Jammers!
I have lots of stuff to tell you. Okay well first my awesome friend zippy9 told me that the Mystery Emporium in The Lost Temple of Zios IS SELLING PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PUMPKINS!!

Thats right, PUMPKINS!!! Special thanks to zippy9 for telling me this! Also there are some new ocean clothing for your seals, dolphins, and sharks!!! Head over to Bahari Bargains to get your clothing!!!

Awesome Stuff...

And more awesome stuff!!!
And just a reminder the Halloween Party is going to be on October 30th at 5:00!! Please wear a costume and tell your friends!! Until next time, JAM ON!!! -Magical Iceystone XD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)