Saturday, October 8, 2011

I GOT THE HAUNTED MANSION!! (and a weird glitch!)

Hey Jammers!!!! I go the Haunted Mansion for my party so I'm really excited about that! So come to my den to check it out!! Also when I was playing Temple of Trivia I noticed this weird glitch when it was showing the scores.


As you can see my name, Mythical Tinyrabbit is highlighted and the number of gems I earned is highlighted too but someone named King Tinyclaws (never seen him in my LIFE) gems are highlighted too! So I just thought that was kind if weird and wanted to share it. Did this happen to you before? Please comment! Until next time, JAM ON! -Magical Iceystone :P

3 comments:

  1. that happened to me last week
    jl10

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get that cool den

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only availible during the Halloween Season
      -Magical Iceystone :D

      Delete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)