Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update!

Hey whats up Jammers??

IceyPaw here!! AJ update time!! So first of all its AJ's B-day!! Yay!! The code" BIRTHDAYBASH" gives you a gift,this awesome cake: 



And new game in Sarepia Forrest! Its a hedge hog game!!


Its sorta like a twist on PacMan! Very fun.

Then there are garden hats!


Very cute. Theres also a new party but unfortunately I haven't been able to go to one yet :(. Also in Jamaa it is now fall!! Yay! My favorite season!
Also Summer Carnival ends September 26 so stock up now! That's about it guys I will do a new post when I see the party! Okay until next time, JAM ON!! -IceyPaw

2 comments:

  1. please please please please visit my blog animal jam news of the road and put on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blog! I just joined it :)
    my blog is animalsofanimaljam.blogspot.com please comment and check often!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)