Saturday, August 25, 2012

Woody-Items!

Hi Guys!
It looks like I am talking about Toy Story from the title. Anyway Today's new item is the monocle sold at Bahari Bargains.


Defiantly not one of my favorite items :/. And for den items there are a lot that I haven't posted about so I'm going to do that all now.


Okay First there is the wooden stump table. Nice Decor.
Then there's the wooden chair. Goes nice with the stump table. One thing I don't like about these items is they're all made from wood. Which means trees were cut down to make them. Not very environmental.
And then there's a sink which sorta combines animal nature and human nature.
And there's the toy chest which is good for anything really not just toys.
And lastly the Fox Tail Chair. I personally hate it. IT's like someone killed a fox and used their tail to make it. So defiantly not one of my favorite series of items but it will do.

Okay until next time, JAM ON! -IceyPaw



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)