Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mods

Hi Jammers!
Lately I've been thinking of getting a mod or two. So if you have a blog that doesn't have too many people or one that does, you can try out to be a mod! Mods check comments and answers questions. To be an AJR mod you have to:

1. Post at 2 comments each day.
2. Tell 3 friends with blogger accounts (or tell them to make one) to join. So basically get 3 people to be followers.
3. Check with your parents!!!
4. Send me a jam-a-gram saying "I love my buddies!"
5. Send me a email at animaljamroar@gmail.com

You have to have a blogger account :(. Sorry!! Anyway I will choose 3 mods and then one might MIGHT become a poster which means he/she will do posts!! :) OK so also please leave a comment below saying if you want to be one! Ok until next time, JAM ON!!- IceyPaw

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to be part of ur mod!!

    -jl10

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait a minute... I don't have a blog..... :((((((((((((

    -jl10

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)