Monday, January 23, 2012

stupid horses (and other things)

Hi Jammers!!
Today I was trying to find a glitch for the horses but i could not find any!!! curse you stupid horses.


And then they sleep looking all innocent while they're really EVIL DEMON MONKEYS!!!!  in disguise...


DUN DUN DAHHHHHH!!!! -dramatic music-  so yeah... If you know any horse glitches comemnt or send them ot the blog email, animaljamroar@gmail.com!!! And I will be changing the background after this post AND (i know so many surprises!) uhh free pie for everyone!!



Sorry that was random!!! I will try to make more funny posts like this but i NEED your comments to make me happen!! NEED NEED NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 17 followers for crying out loud so I want at least 10 (thats right 10!!) comments on every post or else.... I'll go to the.... DARK SIDE!!! Haha just kidding!! (or am I?) Well remeber my new blog is coming out soon and until next time, JAM ON!! -


PS beware of the evil monkey demons!!! MWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

4 comments:

  1. What happened to your posts???????

    -jl10
    :( Me sad.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE FIRST POST I LOOKED AT IT MADE ME LOL I AM NOW A FOLLOWER I KNOW THIS WAS YOUR SIS BUT IT IS REALLY FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow nice blob XD im radom....AND I LIKE PIE YEAAA PIE IF YOU DONT LIKE PIE U ARE NOT WORTHY TO EAT PIE XD :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey could someone trade me a headdress my headdress got scammed :( if you want to add or trade me a headdress my user piegirl334 laterz...

    ReplyDelete

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)