Friday, December 2, 2011

Just a few things...

Hi Jammers!
First I just want to say thanks! We have reached 2000 views and are getting more and more followers! Also something cool about the gingerbread house is that when you put in new wallpaper or flooring it will change to candy! Here is a example:



Regular Den


Gingerbread house den!
Try them out! Special thanks to sunny00 for telling me this! And me and zippy9 will be hosting a Christmas Party at my den Dec. 20-25. The official party date will be December 24 all day so stop by and have some food, play some games, and send some presents! It will be at my den. Also some stuff I forgot to put in my recent post. New stuff in the water shop!


New furniture


New water clothing


Also new stuff in the MT. Shivver shop!



OK that's all for now! Until next time, JAM ON! 





1 comment:

Hey Jammers! I would love for you to post a comment, if you don't have a Blogger Account use anonymous. Please no swearing or being mean! :)